Thursday, November 20, 2008

What do you make of the Duke and the King? Is it wise for Huck and Jim to go along with them?

I believe that the Duke and the King aren't good people at all and Huck and Jim shouldn't trust them at all. It isn't wise at all for Huck and Jim to go along with the Duke and the King. Huck and Jim are just being tricked by them. The Duke and the King want the 200$ and they are counting on Jim to get that. The Duke and the King are going South to Cairo and they decided to travel during the day at first, but then decided to travel at night, mainly so that they can tie up Jim and get their reward. Overall, the Duke and the King can't be trusted at all and it was a big mistake for both Huck and Jim to go with them. Jim may seriously get hurt and bad things could happen to the both of them very shortly.

3 comments:

Scottie Boi said...

I enjoyed reading your blog eliott even though in my blog i wrote the complete opposite on how i thought Huck and Jim should go along with it, nut enjoyed your arguments and like you i also agree that they are not to be trusted. Bon Travail Mon Ami

Dub D said...

Belgian Boy, I really liked your blog. I thought your view on how they cannot be trusted was a very thoughtful view. I think you really put some time into this blog. You have enlightened me my friend.

Eliott Bachelart said...

thank you zack. indeed i did my friend.