Monday, November 24, 2008

How does Huck ruin the Duke and King’s plan? Why does he do it?

Huck ruins the Duke and King's plan in several ways. The first thing that Huck did to ruin their plan was by taking their money that they had hidden under their bed. After that people come in when Huck is trying to hide the money he then decides to place it near Peter Wilk's coffin. Unfortunately though before he has time to get the money back the coffin is buried and the money is lost. Because of everything that had happened Huck decided to speak to Mary Jane and explain to her everything that had happened to them (from meeting the Duck and King to speaker to her). Huck in a way ruins the Duke and King's plan because he cares for the men and he doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

3 comments:

ana rangelllll :) said...

Eliott,
I think it's good that you interpreted the entire situation about how Huck stole the money and where he put it, etc. But I think it's interesting that you interpreted it as him helping the King and the Duke. I hadn't looked at it like that, and I don't know if I agree with that but I think it's good that you took a different approach and saw it in a different light. Good job.

Lauren V. said...

Eliott,
I thought you did a very nice job on this blog, I thought you explained what was happening very well and I agree with you for the most part, except when you said that he cared for the two con men and wanted to help them, I never interpreted it that way.
But Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Elliot before I read your blog I really did not think what was going on inside the mind of Huck Finn when he decided to ruin the duke and the king's plan. Your blog really explained more on the emotional level of what Huck was feeling than most other people.I actually prefer to read this type of blog over just pure informational ones because when you read pure information you tend to get cluttered and feel no emotion. Good Blog!