Monday, October 6, 2008

What are your preliminary ideas for your essay? How to those ideas relate to your own life?

My organization for this essay will be goodwill. I picked goodwill because I love how it offers jobs to people who aren't as lucky as us. Goodwill Is North America’s leading nonprofit provider of education, training, and career services for people with disadvantages, such as welfare dependency, homelessness, and lack of education or work experience, as well as those with physical, mental and emotional disabilities. Last year it provided employment and training services to more than 1.1 million individuals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eliott,
I didn't know good will hired people that were unfortunate or had disabilities. I just only knew that you could donate your clothes there, but it seems there's more. Wow! I just learned something new. Thanks! Good Will sounds alot more interesting and better since i now know more about it.